Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Tony Liedtke from our White Pine, TN terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for January 2019.
Tony has been a dedicated employee with MTS since January 2017. In his nomination, Genie Lusk, White Pine Terminal Manager, stated, “Tony is always asking for available runs on the weekends and offers to come in on his off time to help out with local loads. He never complains, performs all inspections/notations, and is overall an outstanding driver and a pleasure to work with. He is a great choice for this award and is guaranteed to continue to do well with MTS in the future!”
Congrats Tony, keep up the good work!
For the month of January he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||6.68 MPG||.18 MPG|
|Over RPM %||.02%||0.01%||-.01%|
|Long Idle %||40%||.35%||-39.65%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for January include:
- Steve Barnes – Bertrand, MO
- Gamal Ahmed – Coldwater, MI
- Andre Dennis – Flint, MI
- Harry Melendez – Grand Prairie, TX
- Edward Gorman – Grand Rapids, MI
- Jamie Tabor – Indianapolis, IN
- David Hitzelberger – Kansas City, KS
- Fernando Molina – Lansing, MI
- George McIntyre – Lima, OH
- Michael R Swartz – Marshall, MI
- Matthew Gauthier – Port Huron, MI
- Perry Lair – Riverton, IL
- Kenyatta Bellafant – Spring Hill, TN
- Andrew Sieving – Toledo, OH
- Eric Menna – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.