Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Michael Papajesk from our Flint, MI terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for February 2019.
Michael has been a dedicated employee with MTS since December 2017. In his nomination, Mike Eddy, Flint Terminal Manager, stated, “Michael is always willing to help out when we need him. He is very safety conscious and never misses a day of work. He’s an all around very good driver!”
Congrats Michael, keep up the good work!
For the month of February he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||7 .34 MPG||.84 MPG|
|Over RPM %||.02%||0.02%||0%|
|Long Idle %||40%||4.44%||-35.56%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for February include:
- Michael Mooneyham – Bertrand, MO
- Gamal Ahmed – Coldwater, MI
- Melson Fuentes – Grand Prairie, TX
- Edward Gorman – Grand Rapids, MI
- Justin Kinney – Indianapolis, IN
- Lon Mcallister – Kansas City, KS
- Mayango Kollie – Lansing, MI
- Jeff Moore – Lima, OH
- Dennis Ferris – Marshall, MI
- Matthew Gauthier – Port Huron, MI
- Kenneth Weaver – Riverton, IL
- Kenyatta Bellafant – Spring Hill, TN
- Michael Globensky – Toledo, OH
- Tony Liedtke – White Pine, TN
- Cameron McQueen – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.