Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Johnnie Short from our Toledo, OH terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for November 2018!
Johnnie has been a dedicated employee with MTS since July 2018. In his nomination, Jolene Kerlin, Toledo Fleet Dispatch Manager, stated, “Johnnie comes in ready to work hard each and every day. He’s eager to help out and we can always count on him to work a Saturday if needed.” Everyone at MTS appreciates this type of work ethic and dedication!
Congrats Johnnie, keep up the good work!
For the month of November he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||7.59 MPG||1.09 MPG|
|Over RPM %||.02%||0.00%||-.02%|
|Long Idle %||40%||4.16%||-35.84|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for November include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- John Costello – Bertrand, MO
- Dustin Riley – Coldwater, MI
- Clarence Cooper – Flint, MI
- Cindy Cox – Grand Prairie, TX
- Abel Aowdiek – Grand Rapids, MI
- David Isaacson – Indianapolis, IN
- David Hitzelberger – Kansas City, KS
- Fernando Molina – Lansing, MI
- Jose Robles – Laredo, TX
- Kevin Hatcher – Lima, OH
- Robert Geistel – Marshall, MI
- Matthew Gauthier – Port Huron, MI
- Donald Willis – Riverton, IL
- James Derryberry – Spring Hill, TN
- Brian Sehrt – White Pine, TN
- Gary Pooni – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.