Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Frank Jando from our Grand Rapids, MI terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for May 2018!
Frank has been a dedicated employee with MTS since March of 2016. In his nomination, Chad Bultema, MTS Operations Manager, stated, “Frank has really stepped up over the past couple months and has become a PRT driver out of the Grand Rapids terminal. Frank has shown us what it takes to be a leader with all the assets that we look for in a professional driver.” Thank you Frank for your hard work and dedication to MTS!
Congrats Frank, keep up the good work!
For the month of May he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||8.42 MPG||-1.92 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.38%||.10%||.28%|
|Long Idle %||40%||6.42%||33.58%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for May include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- William Battle – Bertrand, MO
- Bert Harris – Coldwater, MI
- Isaac Steffen – Flint, MI
- Edward Smith – Grand Prairie, TX
- Daniel Durbin – Indianapolis, IN
- James Reyes – Kansas City, KS
- Donald Schneider – Lansing, MI
- Jose Robles – Laredo, TX
- Robert Shelton – Lima, OH
- Leann Bolyard – Louisville, KY
- Danny Merlo – Marshall, MI
- Matthew Gauthier – Port Huron, MI
- David Rusconi – Spring Hill, TN
- Michael Bernstein – Springfield, IL
- William Phillippi – Toledo, OH
- Ronald Honaker – White Pine, TN
- Mustafa Al-Sabbagh – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.