Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Juan Hernandez from our Laredo, TX terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for April 2018!
Juan has been a dedicated employee with MTS since May of 2013. In his nomination, Sergio Perales, Laredo Terminal Manager, stated Juan is very honest and a dependable driver. He’s always on time and on top of his game. He always is willing to go the extra mile with no complaints.” Thank you Juan for your hard work and dedication to MTS!
Congrats Juan, keep up the good work!
For the month of April he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||6.96 MPG||-.46 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||.10%||.1%|
|Long Idle %||40%||1.60%||38.4%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for April include:
- Michael Swinger – Anderson, SC
- Ron Childers – Bertrand, MO
- Brice Nelson – Coldwater, MI
- Glen McMillan – Flint, MI
- Jon Christian – Grand Prairie, TX
- Darrell Mollick – Grand Rapids, MI
- Gregory Friedman – Indianapolis, IN
- James Reyes – Kansas City, KS
- Donald Schneider – Lansing, MI
- Kevin Hatcher – Lima, OH
- Troy Brown – Louisville, KY
- Edward Joseph Marquez – Marshall, MI
- Duane Wahl – Port Huron, MI
- Benjamin Wilson – Spring Hill, TN
- Gary Pollack – Springfield, IL
- Paul Wilhelmi – Toledo, OH
- Ronald Honaker – White Pine, TN
- Albert Reaume – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.