David Hitzelberger honored as MTS Corporate Driver of the month for December 2017.
Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate David Hitzelberger from our Kansas City, KS terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for December 2017!
In his nomination, Bryon Stoner, Kansas City Terminal Manager, stated: “Dave (David) has been with MTS since 2013. He ran the Kansas City to Wentzville lane and never missed a day. He is an awesome employee, always willing to put forth the extra effort and help where needed. When we are in a jam, we know we can count on Dave!
Congrats David, keep up the good work!
For the month of December he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||7.21 MPG||-.71 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||.00%||.20%|
|Long Idle %||40%||.19%||39.81%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for December include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- Ronald Honaker – Bean Station, TN
- David McCulley – Bertrand, MO
- Darryl Phillips – Coldwater, MI
- Valerie Garrow – Flint, MI
- Tanya Scott – Grand Prairie, TX
- Lazaro Rodriquez – Grand Rapids, MI
- Ross Sharp – Indianapolis, IN
- Duane Stalker – Lansing, MI
- Javier Sanchez – Laredo, TX
- Christopher Thomas – Lima, OH
- Larry Underwood – Louisville, KY
- Dennis Ferris – Marshall, MI
- Duane Wahl – Port Huron, MI
- Daniel Tavernaro – Spring Hill, TN
- Troy Steuck – Springfield, IL
- Michael Fox – Toledo, OH
- Andrew Stanbrook – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.