Daniel Durbin honored as MTS Corporate Driver of the month for October 2017.
Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Daniel Durbin from our Indianapolis, IN terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for October 2017!
In his nomination, Eric Brown, Indianapolis Terminal Manager stated, “Daniel has been with MTS since June of 2012. He runs 6 days a week and is always on time. He helps out with open loads after his dedicated run and is one of the most efficient and safe drivers out of the Indianapolis terminal.”
Congrats Daniel keep up the good work!
For the month of October he averaged
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||7.59 MPG||-1.09MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||.08%||.12%|
|Long Idle %||40%||.67%||39.33%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for October include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- David McCulley – Bertrand, MO
- Steven Miller – Coldwater, MI
- Chris Petitti – Flint, MI
- Steven Hufford – Grand Prairie, TX
- Jacob Clark – Grand Rapids, MI
- James Reyes – Kansas City, KS
- Eric Pruden – Lansing, MI
- Jorge Flores – Laredo, TX
- William Jennings – Lima, OH
- Leann Bolyard – Louisville, KY
- Robert Geistel – Marshall, MI
- Calvin Naylor – Port Huron, MI
- Johnny Braden – Spring Hill, TN
- William Reid – Springfield, IL
- Clarence Ulch – Toledo, OH
- Jean Marie Ndibanje – Windsor, ON
- Eddie Saults – White Pine, TN
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.