Chris Hoppenworth honored as MTS Corporate Driver of the month for September 2017.
Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Chris Hoppenworth from our Port Huron, MI terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for September 2017!
In his nomination, Sheri Plant, Port Huron Terminal Manager, stated “Chris has been with MTS for 5 years and is a good representative for the company. He is on-time with his loads and never calls off. He has a good attitude and pleasant personality.”
Congrats Chris, keep up the good work!
For the month of September he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||8.30 MPG||-1.8 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||.00%||.20%|
|Long Idle %||40%||2.71%||37.29%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for September include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- Shannon Bradley – Bean Station, TN
- David McCulley – Bertrand, MO
- Daniel Moore – Coldwater, MI
- Stephen Johnson – Flint, MI
- Larry Whitlatch – Grand Prairie, TX
- Daniel Slot – Grand Rapids, MI
- James Harris – Indianapolis, IN
- David Hitzelberger – Kansas City, KS
- Fernando Molina – Lansing, MI
- Jorge Flores – Laredo, TX
- Lamar Bolen – Lima, OH
- Leann Bolyard – Louisville, KY
- Danny Merlo – Marshall, MI
- Phoebe McGing – Spring Hill, TN
- Anthony Altig – Springfield, IL
- William Phillippi – Toledo, OH
- Harsh Vardhan – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.