Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Richard Colton from our Indianapolis, IN terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for August 2017!
In his nomination, Eric Brown, Indianapolis Terminal Manager, stated “Richard is a rock solid 6 day per week driver running Indy to Flint on time everyday. He is very professional and has a great attitude with staff and his fellow drivers. Richard also has posted several months of over 12,000 miles without a speedgauge hit. He averages over 12,000 miles per month as a home daily driver.” Richard has been a valued employee of MTS since September of 2015.
Congrats Richard, keep up the good work!
For the month of August he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||8.14 MPG||-1.64 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||.01%||.19%|
|Long Idle %||40%||.50%||39.5%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for August include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- Shannon Bradley – Bean Station, TN
- David McCulley – Bertrand, MO
- Joseph Slentz – Coldwater, MI
- Jon Christian – Grand Prairie, TX
- Daniel Slot – Grand Rapids, MI
- Terry Brousseau – Flint, MI
- David Ganske – Kansas City, KS
- Christopher Harison – Lansing, MI
- Juan Hernandez – Laredo, TX
- James Jones – Lima, OH
- Larry Underwood – Louisville, KY
- Dennis Ferris – Marshall, MI
- Charles Bills – Port Huron, MI
- Jackie Hale – Spring Hill, TN
- George Reeves – Springfield, IL
- Clarence Ulch – Toledo, OH
- Dale Brooks – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.