Chris Petitti honored as MTS Corporate Driver of the month for July 2017.
Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Chris Petitti from our Flint, MI terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for July 2017!
In his nomination, Mike Eddy, Flint Terminal Manager, stated “Chris is a great driver and employee. He always comes in with a positive attitude, is very safe and always on time. He even brings dispatch doughnuts and corn on the cob at times!” Chris has been a valued team member with MTS since November of 2003.
Congrats Chris, keep up the good work!
For the month of July he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||8.69 MPG||-2.19 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||.02%||.18%|
|Long Idle %||40%||0%||40%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for July include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- Ronald Honaker – Bean Station, TN
- David McCulley – Bertrand, MO
- Jerry King – Coldwater, MI
- Kevin Thompson – Grand Prairie, TX
- Daniel Slot – Grand Rapids, MI
- Zackariah Kofski – Indianapolis, IN
- Ynot Bubba – Kansas City, KS
- Gerlad Curtis – Lansing, MI
- Javier Sanchez – Laredo, TX
- Craig Lamb – Lima, OH
- William Aiken – Louisville, KY
- Roy Ernest Flaaen – Marshall, MI
- Emily Mann – Port Huron, MI
- Jimmy Vick – Spring Hill, TN
- Michael Jenkins – Springfield, IL
- Darrin Adkins – Toledo, OH
- Andrew Stanbrook – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.