Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Lazaro Rodriquez from our Byron Center, MI terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for June 2017!
In his nomination, Chad Bultema, MTS Operations Manager, stated “Lazaro is a genuine person and an all around great employee. He comes in every day, ready to work with a smile on his face.” Lazaro has been a valued employee with MTS since 2005 and we appreciate his positive attitude and hard work ethic!
Congrats Lazaro, keep up the good work!
For the month of June he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||8.55 MPG||-2.05 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||0%||.20%|
|Long Idle %||40%||.09%||39.91%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for June include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- Ronald Honaker – Bean Station, TN
- David McCulley – Bertrand, MO
- Gamal Ahmed – Coldwater, MI
- Neil Ackles – Flint, MI
- Melvin Heard – Grand Prairie, TX
- Jeremy Taylor – Indianapolis, IN
- James Reyes – Kansas City, KS
- Christopher Harison – Lansing, MI
- Terrence Allen – Laredo, TX
- Brady Pugh – Lima, OH
- Troy Brown – Louisville, KY
- Michael Swartz – Marshall, MI
- Duane Wahl – Port Huron, MI
- Steven Baker – Spring Hill, TN
- Brandon Woodcox – Springfield, IL
- Kevin Schoonover – Toledo, OH
- Francisco Almeida – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.