Jacob Clark honored as MTS Corporate Driver of the month for April 2017.
Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Jacob Clark from our Grand Rapids, MI terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for April 2017!
In his nomination, Chad Bultema, MTS Operations Manager, stated that “Jacob is a hard working, dedicated employee that steps up at a moment’s notice. Jacob has been with the MTS team since September 2015 and we look forward to many years to come.”
Congrats Jacob, keep up the good work!
For the month of April he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||7.59 MPG||-1.09 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||0%||.20%|
|Long Idle %||40%||.54%||39.46%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for April include:
- Jerry Sanford – Anderson, SC
- Ronald Honaker – Bean Station, TN
- George Gentles Jr.– Bertrand, MO
- Gamal Ahmed – Coldwater, MI
- Nathanael Lange – Flint, MI
- Melvin Dowless – Grand Prairie, TX
- Daniel Peeler – Indianapolis, IN
- Kevin Greer – Kansas City, KS
- Jeffery Farrell – Lansing, MI
- Alberto Dominguez – Laredo, TX
- Brian Greer – Lima, OH
- Troy Brown – Louisville, KY
- Donald Anderson – Marshall, MI
- Frank Fischer – Port Huron, MI
- Steven Baker – Spring Hill, TN
- Christopher Gebhardt – Springfield, IL
- Bruce Helppie – Toledo, OH
- Rance Magee – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.