Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Jorge Sanchez Zamora from our Kansas City, KS terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for February 2017!
In his nomination, Bryon Stoner, Kansas City Terminal Manager, stated that “Jorge is considered a local shuttle driver but when I’m in a pinch he’ll jump in and help. He has covered OTR runs and as well Home Daily runs. I can always count on him to help me out wherever he’s needed and he’s never missed a day of work.
Congrats Jorge, keep up the good work!
For the month of February he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||6.83 MPG||-.33 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||0.00%||.20%|
|Long Idle %||40%||1.13%||38.87%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for February include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- Shannon Bradley – Bean Station, TN
- Tammy Allen – Bertrand, MO
- Ryan Fry – Coldwater, MI
- Chris Petitti – Flint, MI
- Steven Hufford – Grand Prairie, TX
- Robert Gould – Grand Rapids, MI
- Christopher Hatton – Indianapolis, IN
- Matthew Jamieson – Lansing, MI
- David Moreno – Laredo, TX
- Jacob Clark – Lima, OH
- Troy Brown – Louisville, KY
- Jennifer Marrero – Marshall, MI
- Calvin Naylor – Port Huron, MI
- Jimmy Vick – Spring Hill, TN
- Casey Hobbs – Springfield, IL
- Michael Globensky – Toledo, OH
- Robert Fennema – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.