Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Brian Wheeler from our Riverton, IL terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for December 2016!
In his nomination of Brian, Riverton Terminal Manager, Donald Snyder, stated that “when you look at Brian, you see a professional driver. He is very detailed in carrying out his day-to-day work assignments. Brian is reliable and has a winning, can-do attitude.”
Brian has been with MTS since April of 2015.
Congrats Brian and keep up the good work!
For the month of December he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||7.37 MPG||-.87 MPG|
|Over RPM %||0.20%||0.03%||.17%|
|Long Idle %||40%||2.47%||37.53%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for December include:
- Andres Del Valle – Anderson, SC
- Charles Davis – Bean Station, TN
- Tammy Allen – Bertrand, MO
- Gamal Ahmed – Coldwater, MI
- Chris Petitti – Flint, MI
- Jon Christian – Grand Prairie, TX
- Jacob Clark – Grand Rapids, MI
- Daniel Lee – Indianapolis, IN
- Martin Lima-Alcantara – Kansas City, KS
- Jeffery Farrell – Lansing, MI
- Francisco San Miguel – Laredo, TX
- Brandon Endicott – Lima, OH
- Salem Boukhoussa – Louisville, KY
- Jennifer Marrero – Marshall, MI
- Calvin Naylor – Port Huron, MI
- James Derryberry – Spring Hill, TN
- David Drager – Toledo, OH
- Paul Holland – Windsor, ON
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.