Neil Ackles honored as MTS Corporate Driver of the month for September 2015
Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Neil Ackles from our Burton, MI terminal as Corporate Driver of the Month for September 2015!
Neil has been a valued employee of MTS since November 2013.
Mike Eddy, Burton Terminal Manager stated, “Neil does everything we ask, is always on time for work, and is always a safe driver!” He’s just the kind of employee we love having on the MTS team. Thanks for all you do Neil!
For the month of September he averaged:
|Over RPM %||0.20%||0.07%||0.13%|
|Long Idle %||40%||0.51%||39.49%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for September include:
- Rita Humphrey – Bertrand, MO
- Leonel Rios – Indianapolis, IN
- Julio Esquivel – Grand Prairie, TX
- Edward Gorman – Byron Center, MI
- Harold Bayle – Lansing, MI
- Michael Swartz – Marshall, MI
- Matthew Gauthier – Port Huron, MI
- Johnny Braden – Spring Hill, TN
- James Hough – Belvidere, IL
- Brandon Severt – Coldwater, MI
- William Reid – Springfield, MO
- Alberto Dominguez – Laredo, TX
- Floyd Matney – Geneseo, IL
- Scott Bollinger – Lima, OH
- Jason Miller – Bean Station, TN
- Daniel Ricart – Windsor, ON
- Robert Maki – Toledo, OH
- Lon Mcallister – Kansas City, KS
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.