Martin Transportation Systems wishes to congratulate Anthony Kean from our Burton, MI terminal as corporate driver of the month for October 2014.
When asked about Anthony, Burton Terminal Manager Mike Eddy stated, “Anthony is a great guy, he’s always on time, and is always safe.” He’s just the type of driver our safety department likes to see!
Anthony has worked for MTS since August of 2012. We appreciate his hard work and dedication to the company!
For the month of October he averaged:
|Fuel Economy||6.9 MPG||7.76||.86|
|Over RPM %||.2%||.01%||-.19%|
|Long Idle %||40%||.96%||-39.04%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for October include:
- Galen Ford – Bertrand, MO
- David Bryant – Grand Prairie, TX
- Edward Gorman – Byron Center, MI
- Leonard Roberts – Kansas City, KS
- Donald Kerby – Lansing, MI
- Larry Lembcke – Laredo, TX
- Edward Joseph Marquez – Marshall, MI
- Ronald Honaker – Morristown, TN
- Paul Mausolf – Port Huron, MI
- Gary Gross – Spring Hill, TN
- Hussain Kuhl – Toledo, OH
- John Simmons – Lima, OH
- Rex Fillman – Belvidere, IL
- Leonel Rios – Indianapolis, IN
- Michael Adams – Coldwater, MI
- Krystal Marlein – Windsor, ON Canada
- Christopher Wickware – Springfield, MO
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.