MTS Driver of the Month Awarded for April 2014!
When asked about him, Regional Safety Manager Greg Bullman stated, “Travis has been with MTS since 1998. He is always conscientious of equipment, HOS, and safety. He displays a very positive attitude towards other MTS drivers and staff. He works hard to meet customer needs by consistently being on time with pick up and deliveries, and is ready to assist anyone that may require assistance. Travis is a great asset not only to the Indy terminal, but to MTS as a whole company! MTS thanks him for his many years of commitment and service to our company.
For the month of April he averaged:
|Metric||MTS Requirement||Actual||Exceeded Goal By|
|Fuel Economy||6.5 MPG||6.63 MPG||.13 MPG|
|Over RPM %||2%||0.00%||100%|
|Long Idle %||40%||9%||31%|
Other finalists who are named Terminal Driver of the Month for April include:
- Jesse Lawrence – Bertrand, MO
- Anthony Kean – Burton, MI
- Amelia Sapp – Grand Prairie, TX
- Edward Gorman – Byron Center, MI
- Leonard Roberts – Kansas City, KS
- Donald Kerby – Lansing, MI
- Jose Cadena – Laredo, TX
- Craig Fisher – Lima, OH
- Michael Swartz- Marshall, MI
- Henry Burnside – Morristown, TN
- Scott Lambert – Port Huron, MI
- David Sampson – Spring Hill, TN
- Timothy Neddo – Toledo, OH
- Frank Verhagen – Windsor, ON
- Paul Pahnke – Belvidere, IL
These drivers will receive a Driver of the Month certificate, and will still be eligible in the coming months to win Corporate Driver of the Month, as long as they continue to meet the criteria. Criteria for Driver of the Month includes fuel mileage, truck operation statistics, no CSA points, no tickets, no accidents, no log issues, no injuries, no customer complaints, no SpeedGauge issues, attitude, truck upkeep, and no at-fault late loads.