We have set aside specific lanes where we want to increase our owner operator fleet. On average our owner operators run over 2600 miles per week.
We are now hiring owner operators for dedicated round trip runs out of most of our Terminals! Please call 1-800-748-0192 for details and an information packet.
Owner Operator and Fleet Owners:
- Automotive Freight – 100% No Touch, Round Trip
- Minimum 1 year CDL-A over the road driving experience – recent
- Good driving record – not more than 4 points the past two years
- Any violations for DWI/DUI – impaired – reckless – careless driving – 15 mph over the speed limit in the past 5 years disqualifies an applicant from further consideration
- Chargeable accidents/incidents will have an effect on consideration. All accidents/incidents must be listed on application.
- Good work history (explanation for any “breaks” in employment history for the past 10 years)
- Pay – 92 cpm (loaded and empty)
- $1 Per Mile for Indianapolis to Laredo route. (drop & hook on both ends)
- Fuel Surcharge – varies weekly, range is from $.05 to $.50 cpm
- Plate Program – $40 per week
- Permits – MTS pays
- Escrow – $75 per week to $1000
- Insurance – MTS provides cargo/liability insurance at no charge
- Owner operator must carry a workers comp or occupational accident policy & bobtail insurance
- No health insurance benefits offered
- Weekly pay – 2 week holdback
- No toll reimbursement or scale reimbursement
- Fuel tax difference will be deducted quarterly
- MTS can provide fuel cards if requested
- PeopleNet hardware installed at no cost
- eLogs for PeopleNet & Usage access at no cost
Ready to start your new career?
Call Recruiting – (800) 748-0192 or APPLY ONLINE NOW!>>